Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mutti's Birthday

Friday my mom celebrated her 74th Birthday but we always wait until Sunday to have a family dinner and celebration. Instead, we ordered Cafe Rio on Friday. Sister Ruka, my mom's friend Vicki, and Kristina, Scott, and Jax came over today to help us celebrate. We had a great meal of chicken cordon bleu, roasted potatoes, roasted asparagus, salad of arugula, roasted broccoli & cherry tomatoes, and feta (my mom's favorite, rolls, deviled eggs, and green olives. Wow, it was a lot of food: I'm still stuffed. Kristina brought the cake from a great bakery by where she lives in SLC. It was so yummy; an orange poppyseed cake. Did I mention being stuffed. Event he frosting was good because I usually hate frosting.

Happy Birthday Mutter!!!
 New Sunday Clothes from Michael, David, Sister Ruka, and myself
 New lounger that Scott is sitting in that she wanted
 Jax, thinking he is one of the family at the table, but he thinks we are boring and his Mommy, Kristina
 My mom and her friend Vicki
One of the best cakes

1 comment:

  1. haha jox is so cute! and i love that cake! it looks perfectly frosted!!! and im glad she got to celebrate her birthday!

    ReplyDelete