Monday, April 9, 2012

Cedar City

A few weeks back I went with my mom and Michael down to Cedar City because my mom wanted to visit a Wellness Doctor. Sad to say, but there is no place to eat in Cedar City. We drove around looking for a place and ended up at the Sizzler. But by that time we were starving and steak and salad bar was very satisfying. Michael and I went walking later that evening and discovered a great gift shop, where they had some Jim Shore Disney items at 50% off. Of course we could not resist. My mom about died. On the way back there was this lot with some old cars and they had a Mickey and Minnie in the front. We do know the best place to stay, the Abbey Inn, which has a great breakfast and the rooms are nice and comfortable.


 Sorry, this in an inside joke but we were laughing when we saw the sign
Main Street

No comments:

Post a Comment