Sunday, October 7, 2012

Priesthood Session



Tyler went to Priesthood Session with my dad, Michael, and David, the same as he has always done. I had finally gotten around to purchasing him some new dress shoes. He had on a pair of the new ones and looked really nice. He was very happy to finally get rid of his mission shoes that were really worn and developing holes. He tossed them right in the garbage. Afterwards they all went to Sizzler, which is their tradition. He lost a little weight on his mission although he was hoping to gain. He is down to 124 pounds (I wish I could change with him) but is eating three meals a day now and does not have as much stress so hopefully he starts to gain a little. He has a really fast metabolism though so I do not expect him to gain a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment