Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jax

Kristina stopped by this afternoon between sessions and joined us for dinner - German but my dad forgot to buy red cabbage so we were unable to make rotkohl. We were all sitting downstairs when Jax comes running down and was so excited to see everyone that he ran back and forth across our laps and it took him a good 10 minutes to stop and settle, at least a little. Then at lunch he put his paws on me begging for food. I was of course happy to share any meat that had fat on it and he gobbled it right down and then looked at me again as if he was starving. I left with Kristina as I had walked and had to get this picture of Jax. He simply can't figure out that he is not human. He looks out the window like this all the time in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment