Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New York







New York was always one of those places that I always wanted to visit. Now that I have visited I am in no hurry to return. I thought it was a dirty, smelly city and was so glad we had hand sanitizer with us. It does have a lot of energy but I can't imagine that those unable to live in the city ever get to enjoy life. We took a break outside of an office area that had some trees, tables, and chairs (actually nicer than the park) and watched as employees left work @ 6:00 p.m. to head home. We had planned on taking the train in to the city but Sister Zetlin recommended that we take the bus. She drove us to the stop and it actually worked out really well. We spent two days in the city. One of the highlights was seeing The Lion King on Broadway.

1 comment:

  1. I love the city! Debbie and I could live there in a heart beat!! Glad you enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete