Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shoes, etc.

I have to stack them because I do not have enough room. This is one of my stacks. Try grabbing one from the bottom?

New pair that I just got & wore on Sunday. They are too cute! These ones were a MUST!!

A friend asked me how many pairs of shoes I have. I told her that I had no idea but would try to count and let her know. I have over 200 pairs. I don't have an exact count because I got bored doing it. The problem is that I have no space. But in my defense, I got them all for a great price - under $10 and have purchased them over the years. I have the same problem with MNG by Mango. Drat those designers. I have a weakness for Call It Spring shoes (Aldo) and MNG (Mango). They make too many clothes that are cute and I just have to have them. I blame it all on Michael because he is a bad influence. He is too supportive when we go shopping. And he was the shoe manager so always kept an eye out for me. I think Michael and I should start a business and help people shop for clothes, etc. We are experts and make a great team.

1 comment:

  1. holy crap that is a ton and ton of shoes!You almost have enough to wear and different pair every day! and you are right i love the pink and orange pair:)

    ReplyDelete