Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 4 Pancake Breakfast

Obviously late in posting this one. I went on the 3rd and 4th to the annual Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast. It is the only time during the year that I get up at 5:00 a.m., which I hate but it is for a good cause. I'm just not an early riser. The pancake breakfast is our biggest fundraiser during the year. David went with me on the 4th and helped pour the batter. He then wrote to Tyler that I dropped pancakes and burnt them. Okay, I dropped one because someone got in my way as I was turning but no idea where the burnt come from. I think David is delusional - kind of like he thinks he can beat me in tennis. There were a ton of balloons this year and they all took off both days, which was nice but I missed most of the excitement because I'm under the tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment